Thursday, February 28, 2008

'Sally'

Alright, so there is this girl in our school (for privacy, her name is 'Sally') and she is really annoying pretty much every girl in our class (except, unfortunately, one of my best friends, so it's hard to not talk to , let's call her 'Mary', about Sally). I used to think she was really smart but I am realizing that she just get special privileges because of something on her IEP.  And she thinks that she is better than everyone else and she is so obvious about it and that is really annoying! And according to some of my friends that are in the normal class with her all the time actually told us that Sally knew that the first meeting for the Yearbook Committee was that day or the next day, whenever it was, but never told anyone else because she didn't want them to come so that she could be more 'special'! (well, of course it was on the announcements, but we can never hear them because our class is very loud and sometimes we are even in the changeroom before gym and we don't know the announcements are on...) And that got me really mad, especially because I really wanted to be on the yearbook committee this year, because I have always wanted to and this is my graduating year - my last year in this school and my most treasured yearbook! (yes, I actually did get on the committee because I went to the next meeting and the teacher running is really nice and she wanted lots of people on the committee this year, especially Grade 8's because this was OUR yearbook and it was supposed to be special to US) And Sally tries to look special and is really clingy and tries to be everyone's friend and . . . ARRG!!! Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

laura xo said...

yea and emily told me that Anne told her that everyone was just jealous of her because she's 'perfect'!!! no one is jealous of her!!!!

annie-xo said...

haha, she really said that? freak, she is so annoying. no one is jealous of her, and no one will be. she's so mean to her little sister! she's so cute and nice and 'sally' treats her like a piece of crap and like she's a burden on her. I would be like always talking about my cute little sister if I was her. not telling her to go away when she comes over and HUGS HER LEG! aww!