Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rainy Days

It's supposed to be 'April showers bring May flowers', but there have already been two rainy days this month and it is only the third. It's May! Where are the flowers? Sure, the tulips are up, but they are up in April. I think someone got something wrong.
My birthday is coming up soon! And that means my birthday party too. I hope it is fun.. And my birthday is on Mother's Day this year, so we both get a special day. Now neither of us will feel too bad about getting everything our way for a day. But it also means that I can't get up early and give Mom breakfast in bed or anything, because I'm not allowed to get up early! I hope some day I will be a Mom and I will have Mother's Day and my birthday on the same day. I guess it is good for my kids because they will almost always probably end up giving me a Mother's Day and birthday gift combined.
Well, I am not very blog-y today, so that is all and I will be going now.

TTFN!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: