Sunday, April 20, 2008

Here You Go


SO... Emily told me that she wanted me to blog more, so here you go Emily! Um, I don't have much important to say, so I'll just write an... update.
Right now I'm working on a Lauren Conrad layout. I don't watch The Hills that much, and have only seen it like twice or thrice, but I like it and I think that Lauren is really pretty! So I am making a layout of her... maybe I'll put it up when I am done.
Isn't the weather these days great? It's April and it feels like August. So what is it going to be like in July? Ah! I better start shopping for short shorts and tank tops NOW.
There's the Multi-use Complex just up the street from where I live and we usually walk our dogs there, and in the spring there is this gorgeous spot at the top of a hill where the grass is really green and there are like a million little blue-ish purple flowers and they are sooo pretty! I pick some every year and some white ones grow in there too, and they are in the shade with trees all around and I just look at them and think - 'This is what untouched nature is like. Untouched beauty. This is what nature is supposed to look like, not trimmed and perfect bright green grass and trimmed hedges shaped like elephants! Grass and trees and flowers.'
So our art teacher told us that on Monday we all have to bring in a foam plate so we can carve them and do printmaking - I have no clue how she thinks that most of the people are going to remember, let alone care! - so my Dad and I went to the grocery store to get some. But they only come in packs of 50 and 100, so we had to get a 50 pack (of the biggest size, just in case...) and they were like 5 dollars and we thought that was crazy when we only needed one! But we were laughing about it on the way home, and think of new ideas for how to use them. We invented this new game where you get two plates and staple them together so they look like a UFO and put a bullseye on it, and one person stands at the top of the porch and throws it and the other person is on the trampoline with a soft air gun and they have to try and shoot it! Hahahaha... we still have to play that, so far we are just throwing it around, getting a hold of it. We call it FBI, because they are trying to make sure people don't see the UFOs.
Anyway, is that good Emily? Because I have nothing to talk about anymore. I hope so. See ya!

5 comments:

annie-xo said...

There, I added the crappy layout. I'm not happy with it. What do you think?

Emaleaxo said...

its good. and thanx anna lol.

Emaleaxo said...

lol! annna right more!!!!!!!!!!

annie-xo said...

pffffffffffffft. i have a very un-blog-worthy life.

Emaleaxo said...

no u dont!