Ug. My friends are still changing.
Well, one in particular. She's changing and I don't know why, but it's wierd. But I won't have to see her too much anyway so I guess it's OK. Chances are we won't really talk at all.
Well, I don't feel like complaining when it won't change anything, so I'll talk about camp. This week and next I am going to Girls Inc. Camp and it is so fun! I have met new people and we are kind of friends then this new girl came and not many people like her but she knows I hate her and she's really rude. And she split our perfectly fine camp into cliques! Ugh.
Well, I got to go. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i feely so ... left out lol jk
well i hope you're having fun at camp, and if we're thinking of the same 'changing friend' i totally agree!
omg is it me? or idk.. i hope its not me.....
lmfao
I actually totally forget who that friend was!
Post a Comment