Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oops.

WHOA! I haven't written in like.. forever. Sorry. Not that anyone ever reads this or anything. Oh well. So now I have started school and it is a lot of fun. It's nice to get an almost fresh start (it was nice to know a few people) and make new friends. My classes are fun but next semester I am going to be DEAD. And starting in late June/early July I started reading Twilight and I got HOOKED! Read all three in one month and got Breaking Dawn on like August 5th, a few days after it came out. And spent $85 on them, then found out I coulld have spent like $50 buying them somewhere else, but OH WELL! So I will get Midnight Sun from that place. I can't wait until the movie comes out. Does anyone know if it is coming out at midnight like the Dark Knight did? I hope so, that'd be SO cool. Anyway, thats my update for you. Maybe I won't forget for so long again and write another time in the next MONTH! Haha.

No comments: