


Yesterday was Easter! That was fun. I have lots of chocolate now and I guess I have to eat it... *sigh* :D Yeah man, I have chocolate eggs and mini chocolate eggs and sour gummy eggs and assorted Lindor chocolate and those delicious heart-attack in a carton Milka cream eggs! I love them so much, and get them every year... and eat them all... I guess that's probably not that smart, but they taste SOO GOOD! And I only have them once a year..
Anyway, lately I have been getting pretty bored on the computer so a little while ago I started another Piczo account. (I had one... or two... before but they are pretty lame.) I don't really care that no one goes to it (I have a grande total of like 45 hits.) because it is just really to display my work. What is my work? Ah, thanks for asking.
So when I have been getting bored on the computer I decided to look up pictures of celebrities on the internet (girls - Ashley Tisdale, Hilary Duff, Taylor Swift, Melissa Reyes... etc. ) and then I go on photoshop and make little icon - sized pictures and edit them and make layouts or one big picture that is made by putting together other pictures and editing them and adding colours and text... well, I was pretty bad at first but I think I am a little better now. It depends on the person. Anyway, just talking. Don't mind.
If anyone is interested, my website is www.littleannie-xo.piczo.com . . .
And attached are some samples of my layouts...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:
Post a Comment