(note. I'm sitting here listening to that new song pocket of sunshine by natasha bedingfeild - the video premier on MOD - and it's good... :D)
SO , this weekend my mom and I were talking and we decided on a date for my birthday party this year - I am having the same kind of party as last year, but you people don't need to know what that is if you weren't invited to last year's party! - and I am worried that it will be the same date as Claire's party. So I did the proactive thng and instead of letting it go through the grapevine to her, and maybe too late and we would have a real problem with having parties on the same night and then some people couldn't come to both, and there would be a lot of tension. Plus that would mean if we get on a little better terms there would be no chance of going to each others parties... wow, I feel like such a kid that it's a sign of how good friends you are if you're going to another girl's brthday party! Well, I asked her when she was having her party, and she said she didn't know, but probaby the weekend after her birthday, but that is when MY party is... so I told her it' date but I don't know if she realizes it's when she wants hers. But hopefully she'll be a good person and won't put hers then too... ;P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh anna. i will go to urs if we are invited i am not freinds with clair any more:(
that's your own fault emily.
and I'm not having it that day. I don't know when I'm having it if I'm even having one at all, but i won't have it that day!
please, no fighting on my posts!
do it face to face at least, if you have the guts.
thanks for respecting my wishes and not having it that day.
don't worry annie. no more fighting.
me and emalea are friends again.
and no problem. If i have it it's gonna be a while after my birthday anyway.
good. all good. that was fast!
Post a Comment